The CTC is comprised of over 30+ key industry stakeholders from the US and Mexico who are committed to the development and advancements of the region’s clinical trial infrastructure. As the Executive Sponsor, the MCA serves as a convener and neutral facilitator for the Clinical Trial Consortium. Dr. Charles Miller, PhD, Associate VP for Research & Healthcare Quality at UT Health in Houston, Texas – and MCA board member – is serving as the founding chair of the consortium.
- Improve health and wellness of individuals in our region and beyond.
- Improve regional access to healthcare innovation.
- Show leadership in the development of new medicines, medical products and diagnostics.
- Expand the region's attractiveness for biomedical research.
- Facilitate clinical trial innovation, operational excellence and collaboration.
- Advance niche areas matching our region's core capabilities health disparities and health needs.
- Map our region's clinical trial infrastructure and identify gaps in our region's supply chain and infrastructure.
- Develop a 3-year strategic plan or set of strategic initiatives designed to improve our region's competitiveness.
- Implement core initiatives and solutions.
- Promote the region’s clinical trial industry locally and globally.
Join Our Consortium
If you would like to be added to our distribution list and be notified of future Consortium meetings and events, please contact Michaele Linden Johnson, MBA, FACHE firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive Email Updates
Get our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the MCA's Clinical Trials updates and events.
Please join us for our next Consortium meeting. View Upcoming Events